Sunday, July 22, 2007

A normal post?

So bored. It's Monday and back to work after only 1 day of rest. Worse still is that Ah Yeo is going back to reservice this week. So we'd be left with Rahim as the only salesman downstairs. And well as usual it's back to doing boring and stuff which i find boring.

Well my friend just came back from Hong Kong this weekend and well, i guess different people as usual have different perspective. I found Hong Kong to be just an average place to visit and the only good thing was that it was a food paradise. My friend however found the food lousy. At least i'm glad she's back from Hong Kong. Yes my friend is a female.

Speaking about females, i find it quite disturbing how people come up with perceptions of me. Colleagues are 'shocked' that i'm single. Barber thinks i'm like 18 and still studying. Almost everyone thinks i'm sane. Oh yeah, i got my hair cut today, tad bit short on the sides.

Such a boring weekend, gone, just like that. Saturday work, Sunday slack, back to Monday and work. So many things to say, so lazy to type.

Whats the point? A normal post? Too lazy. No Muse. This is the time and point of every week where i'm at my most depressing. Well most of the time it is. Depends.
Oh and yeah, hey look... Monkeys on Rainbows. Yawn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey look.. cow on the sun..lol

max said...

Hey how ya doin'? Didn't know you look 18. We gotta catch up someday. Oh in case you don't know who I am, this is your old schoolmate MX. We last met at last year's goddamn SAF Day Parade.

PS: Is Demoness70 who I think she is? Issit Tianxin?!

steph said...

u're un-insane, look young, and our most beloved stanley of the usual suspects!
we love ya for who u r!